Hello everyone, I’m Na, the only day that my mom was smiling
seeing I was crying is 20 years ago. This funny, friendly (and cute, just
kidding) girl come from Vietnam. I enjoy cooking and baking when I have free time.
I don’t know why but cooking and accomplished at cooking make me feel so
comfortable because I can make for my beloved, my friends good and healthy
meals. I also enjoy the process while making food. I’m not kidding but some
time it makes me more creative. There is one time I try to mix some ingredients
that I never do before to make a cake and surprisingly, it works, it perfectly
come together. You can see that cooking make me happy and temporary forget
about stress of everyday sometimes. This is reason why I love cooking. Besides,
I love foods, every kind of food of every country. I’m not a picky person so I can
eat anything’s called food-for-human. I want to enrich my knowledge about
cuisine of the world by traveling all around the world and try their food. Some
of countries I will go in recent future is Thailand, Japan, and some others in
Asia area. One more thing, I’m kind of open person, I love talking to new
friends, hanging out with people, and do funny or silly things. I just be here
in AZ for about a month, the previous school I attended id Texas A&M
University-Corpus Christi and I moved here because I want to be nearby my
relative. I also planned to transferring to ASU but I think the tuition fee for
the basic classes in ASU is too expensive so why I don’t go to GCC for core
classes then transfer to ASU, it will be much cheaper. My major is psychology, this’s
a hard major and I have to give big effort and try my best if I want to be a
psychologist. But I will try and reach my dream becoming a person who heal
people.
No comments:
Post a Comment