My high school period was so beautiful, memorable, and crazy time that I ever had in my life. I was not only had the good things about my friends, my teachers, and my school, but also some memories hard to forget. In high school, I was not the bad students or a good or excellent students either, but friends and teachers always remember my name or my appearance because of my crazy things I did. One of expressive memories I did is getting a truant day to get some fun before we go. That was a day in the last week of my student life. I and some of my friends decided to skip that day and biked to a place far away from my school to pick delonix flowers, a kind of flowers present for students and summer in my country, Vietnam. I picked a lot of flowers then I came back class with small hope there was no one knows our disappearance. But the truth disappointed me, my teacher does not only know we didn’t in class, he was also waiting for us. Guess what happened to us. We had to stand outside class, hands above with delonix flowers in 30 minutes.
![]() |
| This is delonix flower. |
After that memorable class, me and my friends took apart petals and papers, mixed it well. Then, from third floor of my class building, we threw it away, we called it “snow in summer”. That’s tradition that the seniors must did before they left. Minors were so excited for the first time see that kind of things. Students were all excited and happy except one component of school, those were teachers. This event happened every year at exactly same time but it still does not disappoint us that made teachers get mad and get some fun for students. Then we had to stay after class to clean our messed up. It was crazy but it was funny also. Anyway, we should do something to make our school life more memorable, and that was what I chose. That is why people said that the high school time is the most valuable time of life. I wish I could turn back to that time and enjoy it once again. But earth keeps moving so I have to keeps walking forward. Those memories will become my best time in my life.
![]() |
| They said that high school is the most beautiful time in life |



Beautiful flowers! I think they may be worth ditching on the last day too. Did you go to high school in Vietnam?
ReplyDeleteYes, I did go to high school in VN. It was so memorable for me! I miss it, I wish I could come back then😞
Delete