Sunday, March 5, 2017

Entry #7: Animals’ life inside industries


I’m always so censorious with what I eat daily because I’ve seen many videos and read a lot of information about how the foods are made such as the farmer put a plenty of pesticides to make their vegetables look good with a beautiful color to fool the customers’ visual, make them believe those veggies are good, but actually it’s not, at all. Or to make livestock fatten and to be more benefited, they could cruelly inject chemical into animal and don’t care either about animals’ or consumers’ health. I don’t mean that all farmers or industries is doing that, but the truth is the number of people who risks their customers’ health to make money is not small. After watching video “Fresh”, I certainly sure about those. The tone of the video is kind of going to the negative side of the issue but we must admit that is the true and it is happening. The way farmers treat animals which are customer’s foods is not carefully, this is sympathetic, because they have numerous animals to take care of, it would not be like taking care of our pets, that is of course. But too negligent like what’s shown in the video is unacceptable. They could even feed living cows by unclean food like dead cows just to save money and putting aside the safety of the consumer. This video also tells the audiences the consequences of doing and eating those. I think the purpose of this video is warning people who doesn’t care about what they eat or just eat whatever convenient that what they’ve eaten could be a pathogen of some serious diseases and affects directly to their health to think carefully before they eat something. Or how significant of knowing the origin of food they are going to consume. Personally, it impacts me a lot, it makes me thinking more about what I’ve eaten, moreover, it encourages me to grow everything by myself J that is the safest way.

No comments:

Post a Comment